Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken rolls with apples, sweet potatoes and curry sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
g Gouda cheese, cut into pieces
or 60 g Edam cheese, cut into pieces
- 60 g bacon, cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 800 - 850 g skinless chicken breast fillets each sliced open horizontally
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp Meat stock paste (refer to the recipe in The Basic Cookbook)
- 40 g olive oil
- 280 - 300 g brown onions, cut into quarters
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves, to taste
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thick slices (4 cm)
- 500 g apples (e.g. Granny Smith, Golden Delicious), cored and cut into quarters
- 180 g cooking apples, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
tsp apple cider vinegar
or 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 heaped tsp curry powder, hot or mild, adjust to taste
- 200 g water
- per 1 portion
- 2745 kJ / 656 kcal
- 59 g
- 50 g
- 22 g
- 7.3 g
Cheese and bacon hedgehog
Ham and zucchini quiche
Hunter's lemon chicken rissoles
Chicken and mushroom lasagne
Spinach and cheese-filled meatloaf
Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
Beef goulash with dumplings
Baked pumpkin and beef stew
Beef, apricot and pine nut pastilla
1h 20 min
All-in-one 'roast' beef