Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Paprika chicken with creamy paprika sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 - 300 g basmati rice
- 1000 g water
- 200 g fresh green beans, tops and tails removed
- 150 g pumpkin flesh, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 1 - 2 zucchinis (approx. 200 g), cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 1 - 2 carrots (approx. 150 g), cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 600 - 700 g skinless chicken breast fillets, cut into slices (2 cm)
- 1 - 2 pinches herb salt, to taste
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 60 g raw cashews
- 1 - 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- salt, for seasoning
- freshly ground pepper, for seasoning
- per 1 portion
- 1782 kJ / 424.2 kcal
- 32.7 g
- 46.6 g
- 10.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.5 g
- 4.2 g
- 400.3 mg
Sticky sesame chicken
Creamy tomato and salami fettuccine
Creamy chicken and sun-dried tomato pasta
Paprika chicken with sour cream sauce
Sour cream and chicken enchiladas
Apricot chicken risotto
Meatballs with tomato sauce
All-in-one chicken dinner
Chicken and pesto risoni
Chorizo and chicken pasta