Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
All-in-one 'roast' beef
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g dried mushrooms
- boiling water, for soaking
- 1 carrot (approx. 110 g), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 celery stalk (approx. 50 g), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1000 - 1200 g beef bolar blade roast, cut or trussed into a square shape
- 100 g dry white wine
- 100 g water, plus an extra 1 tablespoon
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 500 - 600 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potato, pumpkin, green beans, broccolini), cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 1 tbsp cornflour (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1923.5 kJ / 458 kcal
- 48.9 g
- 16.5 g
- 19.5 g
- Saturated fat
- 5.4 g
- 10.4 g
- 400.5 mg
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Chicken velouté meal
Sweet and sour meatballs with vegetables
Chicken San Fernando
Layered chicken dinner
Meatloaf with red sauce
Chicken and cashews
Chicken and roasted red capsicum sauce with rice (TM5)
Honey lime chicken supremes with Mango chutney