Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chewy Cinnamon Apple Bars
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz apples, e.g. Pink Lady (approx. 1 large apple) cored, stemmed, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, divided
- 4 oz honey
- 3 oz peanut butter
- 2 ½ oz dried cranberries
- 2 ½ oz golden raisins
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 oz wheat germ
- 1 oz sunflower seeds
- 1 oz hulled pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 6 oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 oz crispy rice cereal
- 1 oz unsweetened coconut flakes
- per 1 piece
- 1146 kJ / 274 kcal
- 6 g
- 38 g
- 13 g
- 4 g