Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 11 oz water, room temperature
- 3 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 20 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 oz yellow cornmeal, medium grind
- 2 oz unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ oz olive oil, divided, plus extra to grease
- 3 tsp fine sea salt, divided
- 13 oz mozzarella cheese, diced (approx. 1 in.), divided
- 8 oz Parmesan cheese, diced (approx. ½ in.), divided
- 9 ½ oz Italian sausage, broken into small pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 7 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. 1 large)
- ½ oz garlic cloves
- 28 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes, to taste
- 4 oz sliced pepperoni, to taste
- 4 oz sliced salami, to taste
- 6 oz Canadian bacon, diced (approx. ¼ in.)
- per 1 Total recipe
- 32200 kJ / 7696 kcal
- 382 g
- 577 g
- 421 g
- 41 g