Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz unsalted butter, diced (½ in.-1 in.)
- 2 shallot (approx. 1 oz ea), peeled, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 7 ½ oz water, plus 1 tbsp, divided
- ½ tsp meat stock paste, to taste (see Tip)
- 2 tsp pink peppercorns, divided
- 10 ½ oz potatoes, small, unpeeled, washed and cubed (½ in.-1 in.)
- olive oil, to grease
- 16 - 24 oz lamb sirloins, boneless (approx. 3-6 fillets)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 bunch green asparagus (5-7 oz), trimmed and halved
- 1 carrot, large, julienned
- 1 tbsp whisky,
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portion
- 1830 kJ / 435 kcal
- 29 g
- 12.8 g
- 29.3 g
- 3.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash