Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz unsalted butter, diced (½ in.-1 in.)
- 2 shallot (approx. 1 oz ea), peeled, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 7 ½ oz water, plus 1 tbsp, divided
- ½ tsp meat stock paste, to taste (see Tip)
- 2 tsp pink peppercorns, divided
- 10 ½ oz potatoes, small, unpeeled, washed and cubed (½ in.-1 in.)
- olive oil, to grease
- 16 - 24 oz lamb sirloins, boneless (approx. 3-6 fillets)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 bunch green asparagus (5-7 oz), trimmed and halved
- 1 carrot, large, julienned
- 1 tbsp whisky,
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portion
- 1830 kJ / 435 kcal
- 29 g
- 12.8 g
- 29.3 g
- 123 mg
- 3.8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant