Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Mixed Berry Sauce
oz fresh mixed berries
or 9 oz frozen mixed berries
- 4 oz sugar
- ½ oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
Lime Yogurt Mousse
- 1 lime, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice, divided
- 3 oz ultrafine sugar, divided
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 oz lime juice
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin powder
- 4 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2 oz heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites, from large eggs
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- fresh mixed berries, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 674 kJ / 161 kcal
- 4 g
- 31 g
- 3 g
- 1 g