Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Gruyère cheese, cubed
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 2 oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 10 ½ oz whole milk
- 6 large eggs, separated, room temperature
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg, to taste
- 3 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- non-stick cooking spray, to grease
- ½ tsp cream of tartar
- per 1 portion
- 1423 kJ / 340 kcal
- 14 g
- 12 g
- 26 g
- 0 g