Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mini Crab cakes with Cilantro Pesto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz yellow bell peppers, stem and seeds removed, cut into pieces
- 2 oz green onions, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 10 sprigs thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 12 oz canned crab meat (approx. 3 x 6.5 oz), drained
- 3 oz bread crumbs
- 1 oz sour cream
- 1 large egg
- ½ oz cilantro leaves
- ½ oz mint leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeño pepper, stem and seeds removed
- 2 ½ oz avocado
- 2 ½ oz coconut cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp sugar (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 - 4 tbsp vegetable oil, to fry
- per 1 pieces
- 246 kJ / 59 kcal
- 1.7 g
- 0.6 g
- 3.4 g