Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chorizo Burger with Jalapeno Aioli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 jalapeño peppers, stems and seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 sprigs cilantro, leaves only
- 4 oz mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 ½ tbsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp whole coriander seeds
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 7 black peppercorns
- 3 whole cloves
- ¼ stick cinnamon
- 20 oz boneless pork shoulder, trimmed, cut into 1 in. pieces, partially frozen, divided
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar, divided
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- panela cheese, sliced, to serve
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 2795 kJ / 668 kcal
- 37 g
- 31 g
- 42 g
- 4 g