Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken with Creamed Spinach Crepes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 ½ oz unsalted butter, in pieces, divided, plus extra to grease
- 18 oz whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 7 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese, in pieces
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach, stems removed
- 21 oz whole chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, organic, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 ½ - 5 oz sour cream, to taste
- salad, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1431 kJ / 342 kcal
- 26 g
- 21 g
- 17 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 1 g
- 579 mg
Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Burgers
Mushroom and Blue Cheese Stuffed Flank Steak
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Chicken Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Sauce
Chicken Fajita Soup
Chicken Shawarma Bowl
Greek Stuffed Chicken
Baked Fish with Shrimp, Vegetables and Basmati Rice (Ben)
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Cajun Chicken Gumbo
Potato, Bacon and Cheese Tortilla