Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 20 fresh basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to season
- 4 chicken breast fillets, boneless, skinless
- 4 oz panko bread crumbs
- 3 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- vegetable oil, to fry
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese slices
- cooked pasta, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 3469 kJ / 829 kcal
- 62 g
- 46 g
- 44 g
- Saturated fat
- 13 g
- 5 g
- 2296 mg