Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 corn tortillas, cut into strips (¼ in. x 1 in.)
- 2 oz cheddar cheese
- 8 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 6 oz white onions, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp fajita seasoning, homemade or packaged
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz tomato paste
oz turkey broth
or 32 oz chicken broth
- ¾ tsp salt, to taste
- 8 oz turkey cutlet, cut into pieces (1 in.)
oz frozen corn
or 6 oz fresh corn kernels
- 4 oz canned black beans, rinsed, drained
- 4 oz fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1 lime, cut into small wedges, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 3268 kJ / 781 kcal
- 24 g
- 45 g
- 58 g
- 9 g