Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 2 large eggs
- 30 oz water
- 7 oz firm tofu, drained and diced (1 in.)
- 8 oz dried rice noodles
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes, plus extra to serve
- ½ oz vegetable oil
- 3 oz carrots, cut on the bias
- 8 oz chicken breast, skinless, boneless, cut into strips (3 in.)
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tamarind paste
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- fresh Thai basil leaves, to garnish (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- per 1 portion
- 2214 kJ / 529.2 kcal
- 33 g
- 56.2 g
- 20 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.3 g
- 5 g
- 778.6 mg