Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Portobello Mushroom Rolls
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 fresh portobello mushrooms
- olive oil, for brushing
- 1 ½ tsp tamari
- 1200 g water
- 250 g brown short grain rice, rinsed well
- 2 Tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 1 spring onion, cut in pieces
- 80 g tamari
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded
- 4 nori seaweed sheets
- 2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- 4 tsp mayonnaise (kewpie)
- 4 spring onions, sliced in half lengthways
- 1 fresh red chilli, cut lengthways in 8 slices
- per 1 piece
- 156 kJ / 37 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 5.5 g
- 0.9 g
Nut and Seed Butter
Quinoa, Banana, Cranberry and Chia Granola Bars
Bean Casserole with Fresh Tuna
Tuna Meatballs with Tomato Sauce - Polpette di tonno con salsa di pomodoro
Multi-seed Cocoa bars
Gluten-free Gingerbread Biscuits
Matcha Yoghurt with Simple Granola and Grapefruit
Wild Rice and Tuna Salad
Steamed Poussins and Fruity Quinoa