Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Espresso 'Baked' Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 90 g onions, quartered
- 100 g carrots, cut in pieces (3-4 cm)
- ½ - 1 fresh jalapeño chilli, deseeded if preferred
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 160 g smoked lean bacon, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 100 g water
- 100 g strong brewed coffee (approx. 3 shots)
- 20 - 30 g brown sugar, to taste
g sugar beet molasses
or 40 g treacle
- 40 g tomato purée
tsp vegetable stock paste (homemade - see tips)
or 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 800 g tinned cannellini beans (2 tins), rinsed and drained
- per 1 portion
- 1039 kJ / 247 kcal
- 14.5 g
- 25 g
- 8.2 g
- 8.5 g
Tuscan Bean Soup
Butternut Squash and Chestnut Rolls
Steamed Apricots with Cardamom Syrup
Lentil and Pancetta Stew
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
Squash and Broccoli Salad
Swiss Chard, Chickpea and Tamarind Stew
Buckwheat, Almond and Seed Bread
Artichoke And Tofu Dip
Creamy White Beans and Leeks
Garlic and White Bean Stew