Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz unsalted butter, plus extra to grease
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, cubed (1 in.)
- 2 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 2 oz red bell pepper, quartered
- ½ fresh jalapeño chili, to taste
- 4 oz fresh corn kernels (approx. 1 corn cob)
- 5 oz all-purpose flour
- 5 oz yellow cornmeal
- 5 oz buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 oz maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- per 1 piece
- 992 kJ / 237 kcal
- 5 g
- 30 g
- 11 g
- 2 g