Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Peanut Butter Banana Soft Serve
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz heavy whipping cream
- 12 oz ripe bananas, in pieces, frozen
- 2 oz creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz mini chocolate chips, plus extra to garnish
- 2 oz roasted peanuts, unsalted, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 waffle cones
- per 1 portion
- 1305 kJ / 312 kcal
- 6 g
- 24 g
- 23 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Cranberry Almond Cookies
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Sourdough Starter Discard Chocolate Chip Cookies