Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken and Apple Breakfast Sausage and Egg Sandwiches
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp fennel seeds, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 16 oz ground chicken, broken into pieces
- 4 oz Pink Lady apples, diced (¼ in.)
- 2 ½ oz bread crumbs
- ½ oz maple syrup
- 6 eggs
- 25 oz water
- 8 mini croissants, halved
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- per 1 portion
- 1662 kJ / 397 kcal
- 24 g
- 22 g
- 24 g
- 1.5 g