Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- vegetable oil, to grease
- 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled, in pieces
- 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 4 oz napa cabbage, cubed (1 in.)
- 6 oz ground pork, crumbled
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 package store-bought dumpling wrappers (3½ in. diameter)
- 20 oz water
- soy sauce or dipping sauce, to serve
- green onion, to garnish
- per 1 piece
- 176 kJ / 42 kcal
- 2 g
- 5 g
- 2 g
- 0 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Asian Somen Noodle Salad
Broccoli Salad (TM5 Metric)
Basic Vegetable Soup