Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potato Salad with Quail Eggs, Capers and Anchovies
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 egg yolks, from medium eggs
- 1 ½ heaped tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 20 g lemon juice
- 50 g olive oil
- 250 g sunflower oil
- 5 tinned anchovies, drained
- 2 Tbsp pickled capers, drained and rinsed
- 40 g red onion, halved
- 5 g fresh parsley leaves
- 3 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only
- 5 fresh chives, halved
- 12 quail eggs
- 500 g water
- 750 g potatoes, waxy (e.g. Charlotte), sliced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2601 kJ / 628 kcal
- 8 g
- 23 g
- 56 g
Salmon with Dill Cream Sauce, Broccoli and Basmati Rice; Chocolate Custard
Steamed Eggs Sunny Side Up
Potatoes with Yoghurt Sauce
Steamed Brussels Sprouts with Orange Herb Butter
Pork Fillet with Red Wine Sauce and Vegetables
Onion Ricotta Cakes with Sage
Gnocchi with Sausages and Steamed Spinach, Apricots with Honey and Walnuts
Roasted Duck Breast with Yellow Split Pea Purée