Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
South Texas Carne Guisada
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 dried ancho chilies, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 5 ½ oz white onions, quartered
- 4 ½ oz Anaheim chilies, de-seeded and de-stemmed, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 5 oz fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 24 oz beef sirloin, trimmed, cubed (¾ in.)
- 8 oz water
- 1 heaping tsp beef stock paste
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- chopped cilantro, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1347 kJ / 322 kcal
- 30 g
- 7 g
- 19 g
- 1 g