Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 9 oz Manchego cheese, cubed
- 1 ½ oz canned chipotle chilies, to taste
- 7 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 7 oz light whipping cream
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 ½ oz water
- 9 oz frozen sweet corn
- 9 oz button mushrooms, quartered
- 5 - 6 whole chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, in large cubes (2 in.)
- 8 slices deli ham, cut into bite size pieces
- per 1 portion
- 2209 kJ / 528 kcal
- 54 g
- 14 g
- 29 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 3 g
- 1122 mg