Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz panela cheese (Mexican fresh cheese), cubed (1 in.)
- 7 oz potato, cubed (1 in.)
- 7 oz carrots, cut on the bias (1 in.)
- 30 oz tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz olive oil
- 9 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. 1 lg.)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 35 oz ground beef
- 2 tbsp salt, to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, leaves only (approx. 2 sprigs)
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, leaves only, (approx. 4 sprigs)
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 7 oz raisins
- 10 corn tostadas, toasted
- 4 oz romaine lettuce, shredded
- sour cream, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2364 kJ / 565 kcal
- 24 g
- 35 g
- 38 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce
Pork Tenderloin with Spicy Coconut Sauce, Garlic Naan and Cucumber Salad
Honey Garlic Glazed Drumettes
Jalapeño and Lime Chicken Burger with Corn Smash