Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Paprika Chicken with Vegetables and Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 21 oz sweet potatoes, peeled, diced (½ in.)
- 20 - 24 oz chicken tenderloins
- 5 oz broccoli florets
- 5 oz cauliflower florets
- 4 oz carrots, cut into thin rounds
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- ¾ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 1 oz chicken stock paste
- 30 oz water, divided
- 1 oz corn starch
- 1 oz unsalted butter, to taste
- 1 oz heavy whipping cream, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2197 kJ / 525 kcal
- 51 g
- 46 g
- 15 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 7 g
- 722 mg