Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Avocado Gorditas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz masa harina
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 oz canola oil
- 9 oz water
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- 35 oz water
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 3 oz red new potatoes, cut into pieces (1 in.)
oz leek, cut into pieces (1 in.)
or 2 oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 3 sprigs cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 4 tsp chicken stock paste
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 12 oz chicken, boneless, skinless, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 2 oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 4 - 5 oz avocado, cut into pieces (approx. 1 sm.)
- 1 oz mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, to taste
tbsp cotija cheese
or 8 tbsp feta cheese
- per 1 portion
- 2004 kJ / 479 kcal
- 24 g
- 48 g
- 22 g
- 6 g
Chicken Fajita Soup
Picadillo a la Habanera (Ground Beef)
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Shredded Chicken in Tomato Sauce (Tinga de Pollo)
Ropa Vieja Cubana (Cuban Shredded Beef)
Gorditas de Chicharrón
Spinach and Artichoke Dip