Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed Green Salad with Apple Lime Vinaigrette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz frozen edamame, shelled, thawed
- 10 oz English cucumber, diced
- 2 oz mixed salad greens or arugula
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced, divided
- 2 oz white onion, in pieces
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ oz fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz lime juice
- ½ tsp sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1008 kJ / 241 kcal
- 7 g
- 17 g
- 17 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts