Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beet Salad with Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Blood Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 oz olive oil
- 3 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 oz blood orange juice (from 1 orange)
- 1 oz balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 20 oz water
- 28 oz red beets, sliced into half-moons (¼ in.)
- 1 blood orange, sliced into rounds (¼ in.)
- 5 sprigs thyme
- 10 oz beet greens, washed, trimmed, cut into strips (½ in.), plus extra, uncut, to garnish
- ¾ cup goat cheese, crumbled
- ¾ cup hazelnuts, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 1310 kJ / 313 kcal
- 10 g
- 23 g
- 21 g
- 6 g
Citrus Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto
Green Bean Gremolata
Brussel Sprouts Salad with Cranberries and Almonds
Asparagus with Cashew Cream
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Cranberry-Pecan Brussels Sprouts
Mixed Green Salad with Apple Lime Vinaigrette
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad