Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ - 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled, sliced (½ in.), to taste
- 2 oz honey
- 2 oz brown rice vinegar
- 1 ½ oz sesame oil
- 1 oz vegetable oil
- 1 oz soy sauce
- 1 pinch dried chili flakes (optional)
- 9 oz red cabbage, cut into pieces
- 4 oz kale, tough stems removed, cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 1 carrot (approx. 4.5 oz), cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 1 red bell pepper (approx. 4.5 oz), quartered
- 1 yellow bell pepper (approx. 4.5 oz), quartered
- 3 spring onions, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- ½ oz fresh cilantro leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 5 ½ oz fresh edamame, shelled
- 3 ½ oz roasted peanuts, unsalted
- 1 oz sesame seeds
- per 1 portion
- 2167 kJ / 518 kcal
- 16 g
- 38 g
- 37 g
- 10 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto