Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 stalks fresh mint, leaves only
- 12 stalks cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, in juice (8 oz. can)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
oz red cabbage, cut into 2 in. pieces
or 10 oz green cabbage, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 4 oz jicama, cut into pieces
- 2 oz radish, quartered
- 2 oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 oz slivered almonds (optional)
- 2 oz golden raisins
- coconut flakes, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 263.2 kJ / 62.9 kcal
- 1.2 g
- 12.8 g
- 1.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.2 g
- 2.9 g
- 210.5 mg
Vegetable Stock Paste
Citrus Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Mediterranean Farro Salad
5-Second Rainbow Salad
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad
Cheesy Zucchini Pappardelle
Cabbage Salad with Almond-Orange Vinaigrette
Flourless Chocolate Coffin Cake