Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 stalks fresh mint, leaves only
- 12 stalks cilantro, leaves and tender stems
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, in juice (8 oz. can), drain and reserve juice and pineapple pieces, divided
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 10 oz red cabbage, cut into 2 in. pieces
- 4 oz jicama, cut into pieces
- 2 oz radish, quartered
- 2 oz red onion, cut into pieces
- 3 ½ oz carrots, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 oz slivered almonds (optional)
- 2 oz golden raisins
- coconut flakes, toasted
- per 1 portion
- 335 kJ / 80 kcal
- 2 g
- 12 g
- 4 g
- 2 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto