Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ayam Goreng Kunyit (Stir Fried Chicken with Turmeric)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g whole chicken legs, boneless, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 30 g cooking oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh red chilli, diagonally sliced
- 1 fresh green chilli, diagonally sliced
- 100 g cauliflower florets
- 50 g carrot, cut in thin strips
- 100 g long beans, cut in 3 cm length
- per 1 portion
- 1036 kJ / 247 kcal
- 25 g
- 6 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 1 g
- 720 mg
Teh tarik (pulled milk tea)
Thai Steamed Fish With Lime
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Ayam Madu Berempah (Honey Spiced Chicken)
Nasi Kampung (Kampung Style Fried Rice)
Macaroni ABC Soup
Daging Paprik (Stir Fried Beef)
Stir Fried Broccoli with Carrot
Ayam Masak Lemak Cili Api (Braised Chicken with Hot Creamy Coconut Milk)
Sambal Tumis Udang (Prawn Sambal)
Mee Goreng Mamak