Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lamb Curry with Peppers - Bhoona Gosht
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 20 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 30 g vegetable oil
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 130 g tomatoes, fresh, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 450 g lamb shoulder, boneless, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g water
- 80 g green peppers, deseeded, diced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 1531 kJ / 366 kcal
- 21.2 g
- 5.8 g
- 28.7 g
Sri Lankan Red Beef Curry
Chicken Garam Masala
Lamb Rogan Josh
Lamb Keema with Peas
Lamb Dopiaza (Lamb and Onion Curry)