Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g ghee
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 180 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 40 g water
- 350 g raw prawns, peeled, large
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only, chopped (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 587 kJ / 140 kcal
- 15.5 g
- 5.1 g
- 6.5 g
Sri Lankan Chicken Curry (Koththu Roti)
Chicken Tikka Masala
Keralan Fish Curry
Lamb Rogan Josh
Nadan Mutta (Egg Curry)
Lamb Keema with Peas
Aloo Gobi (Bombay Potatoes with Cauliflower)