Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Italian Bean Soup - Pasta e fagioli
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 50 g bacon lardons, smoked, diced
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for serving
sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
or 1 - 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 60 g carrots, cut in pieces
- 60 g celery, cut in pieces
g tinned borlotti beans, rinsed and drained
or dried borlotti beans, cooked weight (see tip)
g tinned chopped tomatoes
or ripe tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1000 g water
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
or 1 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 150 g dried ditalini pasta
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- 2 pinches ground black pepper, or to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 1309 kJ / 314 kcal
- 10.7 g
- 26.2 g
- 17 g
Tuscan Bean Soup
Lentil and Bacon Soup
Tomato, Lentil and Thyme Soup
Red Lentil Soup
Danish Split Pea Soup
Polenta with Ratatouille
Double Pea and Chorizo Soup
Pearl Barley Risotto with Mushrooms
Asparagus and Pea Pasta