Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, cut in halves
- 120 g leek, cut in pieces
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 600 g mixed vegetables (e.g. potatoes, carrots, courgettes, celery stalks, tomatoes, chard leaves, cooked dried beans, pumpkin), cut in pieces as needed
- 1000 g water
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each)
or 2 heaped tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 120 g dried ditalini pasta or similar short dried pasta
- 6 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 6 - 18 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1202 kJ / 287 kcal
- 11 g
- 21 g
- 18 g
- 3.6 g
Tuscan Bean Soup
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Creamy Courgette Soup
Italian Bean Soup - Pasta e fagioli
Chickpea soup with spinach
Steamed turbot and mixed vegetable parcels