Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spanish Green Lentil And Chorizo Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut in pieces
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces
- 2 celery stalks, cut in pieces
- 100 g pumpkin, cut in cubes (2-3 cm)
- 150 g French green lentils, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 600 g water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 250 g chorizo, sliced (1 cm)
- 4 slices bread (example sourdough), each slice cut into 3 strips
- 12 slices pancetta
- per 1 portion
- 1384 kJ / 329 kcal
- 21 g
- 22 g
- 16 g
- 6.9 g
Red Lentil Soup
Marmitako (Spanish Tuna Stew)
Courgette Soup with Basil and Cashew
Spinach, Chickpea and New Potato Soup
Chorizo, Potato and Cabbage Soup
Double Pea and Chorizo Soup
Tuscan Bean Soup
Danish Split Pea Soup
Sweet Potato, Red Pepper and Cannellini Bean Soup
Lentil and Bacon Soup
Lentil, Red Pepper and Harissa Soup
Lentil and Pancetta Stew