Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g fresh parsley leaves
- 20 g almonds
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest only
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 300 g savoy cabbage, cut in pieces
- 300 g red onions, halved
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, oil reserved
- 1000 g water
- 120 g pearl barley, parboiled
vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each), crumbled
or 2 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ bunch fresh thyme, leaves only
- 480 g tinned cannellini beans, rinsed (drained weight)
- per 1 portion
- 1334 kJ / 319 kcal
- 14.2 g
- 11.3 g
- 14.2 g
Aubergine, Coconut and Peanut Curry
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Tomato, Lentil and Thyme Soup
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Aubergine, Courgette and Red Lentil Gratin
Moroccan Quorn with Bulgar Wheat
Lentil Soup with Bulgur Dumplings
Pearl Barley Risotto with Mushrooms
Mediterranean Pearl Barley Risotto
Garlic and White Bean Stew