Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mixed mushroom pâté
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 25 g day old bread, roughly torn
- 1 spring onion/shallot, trimmed and cut into thirds
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 g salted butter, softened and cut into pieces
- 200 g fresh portobello mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 100 g fresh brown mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 100 g fresh shiitake mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 50 g cream cheese
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- per 566 g
- 4480.7 kJ / 1070.9 kcal
- 15.6 g
- 36.5 g
- 100.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 61.7 g
- 7.5 g
- 2148.3 mg
Winter Radish, Citrus and Cashew Cream (Matthew Kenney)
Fig and walnut bread
Sweet potato blini with cumin & sesame crème fraîche
Linseed crackers with mutabbal beitinjan (eggplant dip)
16h 20 min
Smashed pea and bean dip
Fig and walnut ice cream
Steamed rice balls with spicy lime dipping sauce
Hazelnut dukkah with fennel
Herbed mushrooms with pearl barley and roasted hazelnuts