Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eschalots (approx. 60 g)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 300 g fresh mixed mushrooms, cut into halves (e.g. portobello, shiitake, oyster)
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 3 - 4 drops Tabasco® sauce
- 100 g walnuts, toasted
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 4056.5 kJ / 965.8 kcal
- 23.1 g
- 7.6 g
- 90.9 g
- 14.1 g
Basil, avocado and hemp pesto
Miso corn purée with almond ricotta
Green goddess pizza
Mixed mushroom pâté
Mushroom stock paste
Eggplant with burghul
Eggplant and porcini bites with turmeric tahini dressing
Sage and buckwheat stuffing balls