Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Christmas Tree Pull-apart Bread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g water
tsp dried instant yeast
or 20 g fresh yeast, crumbled
- 400 g strong white bread flour
- 30 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 200 g mozzarella cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
Assembly and Baking
- 1 medium egg, mixed with 1 Tbsp water
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 30 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 piece
- 377 kJ / 90 kcal
- 4 g
- 9 g
- 4 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 0.4 g
- 100 mg