Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
Pecan Pie Crust
- 12 oz all-purpose flour
- 8 oz unsalted butter, chilled, cubed (½ in.) plus extra to grease
- 4 oz chopped pecans
- 3 oz sugar, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 pinch salt
- 30 oz frozen cherries, pitted
- 5 oz sugar, plus extra to sprinkle on pie
- 1 tbsp orange liqueur (e.g. Cointreau®)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp corn starch
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds only
- 1 egg white, from a large egg
- 1 tbsp water
decorative sugar, to sprinkle
or turbinado sugar, to sprinkle
- per 1 portion
- 2870 kJ / 686 kcal
- 8 g
- 91 g
- 34 g
- 5 g