Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quick prawn stir-fry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 - 6 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 capsicum (red or green), deseeded and cut into julienne slices
- 400 g large raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- ground black pepper, for seasoning
- 120 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- per 1 portion
- 1843.6 kJ / 439 kcal
- 49.6 g
- 9 g
- 20.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.5 g
- 10 g
- 2147 mg