Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 6 garlic cloves
- 4 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces, divided
- 2 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 1 oz lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 24 oz broccoli florets
- 1 lemon, sliced, to garnish, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 590 kJ / 141 kcal / 590 kJ / 141 kcal
- 3 g / 3 g
- 8 g / 8 g
- 12 g / 12 g
- 1 g / 1 g