Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Stroganoff Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 oz red onion, quartered
- 5 sprigs fresh tarragon (leaves only), plus extra to garnish
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme (leaves only), plus extra to garnish
- 3 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, sliced (½ in.)
- 26 oz chicken stock
- 5 oz wide egg noodles, dried
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1754.5 kJ / 419.3 kcal
- 20.8 g
- 30.7 g
- 25 g
- Saturated fat
- 12.7 g
- 2.6 g
- 534.6 mg
Chicken Noodle Soup
Lemon Rosemary Chicken and Rice
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Italian Wedding Soup
Halibut with Apricot Chutney
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
Rustic Potatoes with Chorizo
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Chicken and Dumplings
Maple and Mustard Salmon