Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Stroganoff Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 oz red onion, quartered
- 5 stalks fresh tarragon (leaves only), plus extra to garnish
- 3 stalks fresh thyme (leaves only)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, sliced (½ in.)
- 26 oz chicken stock
- 5 oz wide egg noodles, dried
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1749 kJ / 418 kcal
- 25 g
- 26 g
- 25 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Basic Soup Purée
Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
Tex-Mex Turkey Soup
Green Asparagus Soup with Spicy Pine Nuts
Buddha Jumps Over The Wall (Chinese Casserole)
Summer Squash Soup, Fish with Rice and Vegetables, Apple-Pear Crumble
Parmesan Stock Cubes
Kabocha Squash Dumplings in Dashi Broth (Matthew Kenney)
Boston Clam Chowder
Golden Beet Gazpacho