Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken Stroganoff Soup
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz fresh cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 8 oz button mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 oz red onion, quartered
- 5 stalks fresh tarragon (leaves only), plus extra to garnish
- 3 stalks fresh thyme (leaves only)
- 3 oz unsalted butter, cubed
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, sliced (½ in.)
- 26 oz chicken stock
- 5 oz wide egg noodles, dried
- 3 oz heavy whipping cream
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1749 kJ / 418 kcal
- 25 g
- 26 g
- 25 g
- 3 g
Chicken Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Turkey and Corn Soup
Southwestern Shepherd's Pie
Italian Wedding Soup
Chicken, Chorizo and Potato Stew
Shrimp and Grits
Mushroom and Sausage Stew with Barley
Cajun Chicken Gumbo