Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- 3 oz carrots, in pieces
- 3 oz celery, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp dried thyme (optional)
- ¼ tsp ground cumin (optional)
- 8 oz smoked ham, diced (½ in.)
- 16 oz green split peas, dried, rinsed
- 32 oz chicken stock, reduced sodium
- 6 oz water
- cracked black pepper, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1573 kJ / 376 kcal
- 28 g
- 57 g
- 5 g
- 20 g
Vegetable Stock Paste
Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Sausage and Lentil Stew
Garbanzo Bean Soup with Spinach
Sweet Pea and Zucchini Soup
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Fennel and Sausage with Rigatoni Pasta
Shrimp and Grits
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus