Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz Parmesan cheese
or 1 oz pecorino romano
- 5 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 16 oz water
- 16 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- per 1 portion
- 531 kJ / 127 kcal
- 3 g
- 8 g
- 10 g
- 3 g