Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese rinds, cubed
- 1 oz fresh parsley, leaves and tender stems
- ½ oz dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 oz fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 6 oz vegetable stock
- 2 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 1 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp salt, divided, plus extra, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra, to taste
- 45 oz water
- 10 oz fettuccini
- 1 - 2 oz truffle oil, white, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2887 kJ / 690 kcal
- 20 g
- 64 g
- 40 g
- Saturated fat
- 14 g
- 6 g
- 988 mg