Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steak Provençal Pie
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- 12 shallots (round)
- 700 g braising steak, diced (3 cm)
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 piece orange zest (10 cm)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp plain flour
- 250 g red wine
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g fresh portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced (2 cm)
- 25 g pitted black olives, halved
- 400 g puff pastry, ready-made (see tip)
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- per 1 portion
- 2076 kJ / 497 kcal
- 33.2 g
- 28.5 g
- 26.2 g
Chicken and Leek Pie
Beef, Ale and Dumpling Stew
Beef Burger with Melting Cheese Centre
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Mini Minced Beef Pies with Steamed Vegetables
Honey Mustard Baked Chicken and Garlic Cauliflower Purée
Bacon and Spring Onion Potato Salad
Lamb and Leek Pie