Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 160 g onions, quartered
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 1000 g lamb shoulder meat, boneless, cubed (3-4 cm)
or olive oil
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 60 g tomato purée
- 150 g plain yoghurt, plus extra for serving
- fresh coriander leaves, for serving
- cooked rice, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 3304 kJ / 787 kcal
- 36 g
- 58 g
- 45 g
Sri Lankan Red Beef Curry
Cape Malay Chicken Curry
Lamb Rogan Josh
Chicken and Mushroom Balti
Lamb Keema with Peas
Slow-cooked Lamb Curry with Cucumber Mint Couscous
Lamb Dopiaza (Lamb and Onion Curry)
Lamb Curry with Peppers - Bhoona Gosht
Jungli Laal Maas