Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 14 oz fresh pineapple, cored and sliced in rounds
- 2 ½ oz red onion, quartered
- 1 red bell pepper, de-seeded and de-stemmed
- 1 jalapeño pepper, de-seeded and de-stemmed, halved
- 1 oz fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 oz lime juice (approx. 2 limes)
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- per 1 portion
- 368 kJ / 88 kcal
- 1 g
- 11 g
- 5 g
- 2 g
Chicken Fajita Soup
Beer Brats with Onions and Peppers
4h 15 min
Fermented Red Onions
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Sikil Pak (Pepita Dip)
Chimichurri Steak Pita Sandwich